Dr. Frank is a sought-after speaker on topics relating to LGBT equality, social policy, values debates, and moral and religious belief. Below are common topics he has addressed, and a partial list of places he's spoken. To contact him to discuss a speaking engagement, click here.
Dr. Frank's past speaking topics:
- Coming Out 101: How to engage effectively with loved ones who don’t understand or respect our sexuality
- After Gay Marriage/Queer Theory 101: What ever happened to Queer liberation, and does the triumph of gay marriage mean it’s dead?
- The Lessons of DADT Activism: What can our victory in ending “don’t ask, don’t tell” teach us about how activism creates social change?
- The Future of LGBTQ Activism: What can, and must, be done to continue winning hearts and minds in red states after blue states achieve full equality?
- Faith and Queer Life: How do religious traditions challenge LGBTQ equality, and how does LGBTQ equality challenge religions? Is there common ground?
- Queer Youth: What do research and experience tell us about the continued challenges faced by Queer youth?
Dr. Frank has spoken at:
- American Constitution Society
- American Historical Association
- American Veterans for Equal Rights
- Center for American Progress
- Harvard Law School
- Log Cabin Republicans
- National Lesbian & Gay Journalists Association
- New York Times Talks
- Smithsonian Institution
- Stonewall Library
- The Task Force Creating Change Conference
- University of Nebraska
- University of Pennsylvania
- West Point Military Academy
- Yale Law School